Sunday 31 August 2014

Free book about cholesterol



From Uffe Ravnskov:




My first English book The Cholesterol Myths. Exposing the Fallacy That Saturated Fat and Cholesterol cause heart disease is now for free
Due to a conflict with the publisher its publishing was stopped six years ago. However, last year I saw that both new and used copies are still sold from amazon. I was told that ten different publishers sold it and one of them told me that they got the book from Ingram Content Group. I told Ingram that they were allowed to publish it provided that I got a reasonable fee, but they did not answer.
I also ordered a copy to see if it has been changed but amazon answered that I was not allowed to buy it. I therefore asked one of my friends to buy a new copy. They sent a used copy (I found the name of the previous owner in the book) claiming that it was new. The prize including shipping and handling(!) was 95.5 dollars!
I have therefore decided to offer the whole book for free on the web and it is now available on www.ravnskov.nu/CM. Please inform your family, friends and the public!
My book is a detailed description of the fraudulent way the cholesterol campaign was started with almost 300 references to the scientific literature. It may be a little difficult to read for lay people. If so, I recommend my other books in English (Fat and Cholesterol are Good for You! and Ignore the Awkward! How the Cholesterol Myths Are Kept Alive)


Uffe Ravnskov, MD, PhD, independent investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment