Tuesday 17 September 2013

My summer

As you noticed, I haven't been active on my blog for the whole summer. The main reason is that my summer started with a big loss in my family. My father died the 15th of june. He was sick in leukemia since some years ago, not the "dangerous" version but as he didn't like his life anymore, living with a chizofrenic woman who refused to get help, it slowly made him depressed and lost his energy to live. He came to the hospital at monday and died on saturday with me, my brother, two of my kids and my brothers daughter and girlfriend and our fathers wife at his side. I had my hands on him when he left this life. He was just 77 years old and I think I still have a hard time to accept that he is dead.
After his death hell broke loose. The crazy wife is not alloving us to take care of dads things in the house etc. A lot of screaming and conflicts has started since that day. I really hate her! All important papers and things are suddenly "lost" - so we can't even find his last will. Just crazy life here.
Beside this wich is very personal and private the summer has been awsome.
We had a nice, warm, sunny summer. I spent a lot of time with my brother because he had to come down to me because of our fathers death. We became closer because of this wich is very nice.
My daughter has also moved back to me. She is divorced now and no, it is not sad - it is also good!
We had many nice days together with good food and laughters - not just tears.
I lost about five kilos this summer, just by skipping carbs a week now and then. I also tried the new thing - fasting two days in a week, eating maximum 500 calories. I tried it for two weeks but the fourth day I fell totally. I was so hungry and had to make dinner for my son...and couldn't help my self to eat from the food.
I think this fasting is not for me because of my gastric bypass. I don't eat enough anyway so skipping food for 2 days a week might not be a good thing for me. I lost 3 kilos doing it anyway!
I am getting slowly getting closer to my goal - 72 kilos but this last week I have been thinking about stopping to try loose more weight. The reason is that I am just feel so good right now and getting very bony and at the same time I have a lot of excess skin and I have no idea how much it weighs. I am even wrinkly at my bum!

It is not just food who is a very important thing to think about - also what we put ON the skin and found a very good article about it.
The link to it is here: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/04/10/you-have-the-right-to-know-17-chemicals-to-avoid-in-cosmetic-and-personal-care-products/ 

Take care!
I will continue adding more food recepies here in the future among other things!


No comments:

Post a Comment